- TIBCO System Integrator - A TIBCO System Integrator is required to develop an Integrated Solution (as defined within the System Integrator Order) tailored to the specific needs of their end user, resulting in the end user having a license to use the TIBCO software license(s). A system integrator’s services must be equal or greater value to the TIBCO software involved in each solution.
- Program fee $5000 - annual
- Deal registration - Each opportunity a partner resells, or expects to receive a referral fee, will be required to register their opportunity with their Channel Sales Manager a minimum of 5 days prior to the sale. Rights to resell or refer will be granted and approved at the discretion ofthe Channel Sales Manager within 2 business days.
- Training – Every partner will be required to send a minimum of 1 sales representative and 1 technical representative through TIBCO Partner Training
- Sales Enablement Training – On site training focused on opportunity identification, qualification, and value proposition
- Technical Sales Enablement Training – On site training focused on educating technical representatives on how to demonstrate and deliver a proof of concept of TIBCO’s solutions
- Marketing – Partner will be responsible for the active promotion of TIBCO products at their own cost. Events, Webinars, Hosted Promotional Events, Mailers, Evangelical sessions where a cost should be shared will be to the discretion and approval of the Channel SalesManager.
- Business Plan – Partner will have an initial planning session with their Channel Sales Manager as it relates to the goals of the partnership (training, revenue expectation, lead generation, forecast, marketing) within the first 90 days of their agreement with TIBCO. Reviews will be performed quarterly.
End User’s discount ranges from 41-65%, Partner will receive an additional 8% protected margin
End User’s discount is greater than 65%, Channel Sales Manager must give approval prior to quoting (one off basis)
Named Account: 6% off of licenses
*At the time of deal registration, TIBCO will identify whether the End User is a Named or Non-Named Account.