Composite Application ActiveMatrix Adapters
Service-oriented architecture (SOA) enables IT organizations to better align themselves with the business by more quickly and cost-effectively delivering and modifying applications and services that address new and changing business requirements. TIBCO's solution helps enterprises achieve SOA success by enabling them to more easily and effectively create, deploy, and manage services across their distributed and diverse IT infrastructure and global organization.
A critical requirement is the ability to bridge the "last mile" and connect to existing assets to leverage them in your services. ActiveMatrix Adapters provide an easy-to-use, robust solution for connecting to all your corporate assets, including packaged applications, custom applications, databases, and other technologies.
- Mature, reliable technology designed to meet mission-critical requirements including bidirectional message flow, error handling and logging, deployment flexibility, performance, and scalability.
- Consistent TIBCO interfaces simplify installation, configuration, deployment, and administration.
- Tightly integrated with the target systems, including graphical introspection of target system metadata and deep application-specific features.
"TIBCO made the integration process relatively painless with its out-of-the-box adapters for the applications that Tata Teleservices already has in its architecture."
- Tata Teleservices
ActiveMatrix Adaptors for Enterprise Integration
TIBCO provides connectivity for a wide range of technologies including:
- Packaged applications: SAP R/3, Siebel, PeopleSoft, Oracle E-Business Suite, Salesforce.com, Lotus Notes, SWIFT, Kenan/BP, Portal Infranet, Clarify, and others
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata, DB2 UDB for Unix, DB2 for z/OS, and DB2 for i5/OS
- Mainframe and i5/OS technologies: CICS, IMS, DB2, VSAM, dataset files for z/OS and RPG program objects, Data Queues, and SPOOL files for i5/OS
- Other standards and technologies: EJB, Files, LDAP, MQSeries, Tuxedo, COM, and CORBA
- Custom integration: Java and C++